- Assist graduate students from the time they submit an application until they graduate. Maintain student records, process new admissions, and prepare student annual reviews for current students.
- Coordinate online application process for prospective graduate (MA and PhD) applicants, assist graduate committee with review, selection, and notification of accepted graduate applicants; schedule and facilitate new graduate student orientation with Graduate Coordinator.
- Schedule classes; curriculum changes/updates; enrollment monitoring including providing permission to enroll numbers for closed classes; order textbooks for instructors including ordering desk copies; maintain instructor office hours and course listing for each semester; provide change-of-grade forms; and maintain grade sheets from all courses.
- Assist with prospective undergraduate student visits to campus.
- Maintain e-mail and mailing addresses for all undergraduate Anthropology majors and minors.
Office Assistants (student workers)