|| Le-Thu Erazmus, MSE
- Assist graduate students from the time they first make application until they graduate. Maintain student records, process new admissions, and prepare student annual reviews for current students.
- Supervise 2 student assistants, and assist department chair and the graduate coordinator to plan and coordinate ongoing departmental activities.
- Maintain departmental website and FB page; serve on department website committee.
- Maintain departmental promotional publications.
- Office manager for ANTH Department.
- Coordinate logistics for guest speakers and visiting faculty.
- Make arrangements and schedule faculty search interviews/visits – as needed.
- Promote GTA position announcements and coordinate new GTA appointments.
- Vice-President - University Support Staff Senate (USSS); (April 2012 - present).
firstname.lastname@example.org | Fraser Hall, #622 | (785) 864-2630
|| Kathleen Womack
| Assist undergraduate students, front desk operations, course scheduling, and mailing publication requests.
email@example.com | Fraser Hall, #622 | (785) 864-2694
Website Development Team:
Web Committee: Drs. Jack Hofman, Carlos Nash, Ms. Le-Thu Erazmus, and Gulnar Eziz (doctoral student).